- Bellingham Lesgo.com—Bellingham lesbians
- Daybreak Ministries:dedicated to uniting communities for the well-being of each member. Their programs include Twilight, a FTM transgender support group; Lighthouse, providing support to gay youth of color; and Grace and Truth, a Bible study group. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Equal Rights Washington Equal Rights Washington (ERW) works to ensure and promote dignity, safety, and equality for all lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender Washingtonians. PO Box 12216, Seattle, WA 98102. phone 206-324-2570
- Gender Alliance of South Sound(GASS)
dedicated to assisting the transgender community within the Puget Sound area. Rainbow Center 741 St. Helens St. Tacoma, WA 98402 253-383-2318
- Human Rights Resource Guide to
Coming Out web based resources and essays. "What kind of attitudes should we expect to tolerate
among family and friends after coming out?"
- Kitsap Pride is a network of local organizations collaborating to celebrate community in Kitsap County.
- Lambert House is an activities and resource center in Seattle, WA for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgendered, and questioning youth between the ages of 14 and 22. 1818 15th Ave on Capitol Hill in Seattle (between E Howell & E Denny Way). Click here for a map. Metro Buses 8, 10, and 43 stop nearby. The drop-in center is open Mon-Sat 4-9:30.
- Legalize Marriage Alliance of Washington: The mission of LMAW is to achieve the legal right of civil marriage for same-sex couples in Washington State. 206-464-3009 email@example.com
- Lezbnsatplay Bremerton lesbians. Clicking on the link will take you to the Yahoo group, which you must join for web site access. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or more information about this organization.
- The Northwest Network of Bisexual, Trans, Lesbian and Gay Survivors of Abuse a Seattle-based organization that sponsors support groups, safety planning, individual counseling, legal advocacy and community organizing for folks of all genders.
- LGBT Religious Archives Network The LGBT Religious Archives Network (LGBT-RAN) is an innovative venture in preserving history and encouraging scholarly study of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) religious movements around the world.
- Oasis is a group for GLBT and questioning youth. Call the Rainbow Center for information. 253-383-2318.
- Old Lesbians Organizing for Change the Washington State Chapter of OLOC meets at the Wheelock Library in the Proctor District in Tacoma. Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- PFLAG Tacoma (Parents and Friends of Lesbians And Gays) 3800A Bridgeport Way West, #124, Tacoma WA 98466 email@example.com.
- Pierce County AIDS
Foundation provides the full spectrum of HIV/AIDS services to Pierce County
residents; 625 Commerce, Suite 10 Tacoma, WA 98402 phone 253-383-2565.
- Pierce County Breast and Cervical Health Program - You may qualify for free women's health services which may include a breast exam, pelvic exam and/or pap test if you are low income. Call the Pierce County Breast and Cervical Health Program to find out. 253-798-2987.
No hassles, just healthcare.
- Pierce County Pride Foundation a funding resource for GLBT and allied groups; call 888-575-7717 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- POCAAN(People of Color Against AIDS Network) 1501 Pacific Avenue Suite 320, Tacoma. 253-272-2577.
- Rainbow Center Olympia is
a resource in Olympia for the glbt community, P.O. Box 7221 Olympia, WA 98507-7221.
- Rainbow Center Tacomais
a resource center in Tacoma for the glbt community, located at 741 St. Helens /
Tacoma, WA . phone 253-383-2318.
- Seattle Community Network GLBT Arts, Entertainment, Business, Youth, Teen, Elder, Addiction, Business, Calendar, Sports, and more.
- Seattle Young People's
Project encourages and supports youth-led projects for social change.
- Stonewall Youth - Olympia supports, informs, and advocates for youth up to 21 years old who identify as gay,
lesbian, bisexual, transgendered, or who have questions.
- South Sound Family Group is a place
where the entire family can get together and meet others, and take part in community
activities. Call Jan at 253-752-5057 for information and to be put on the mailing
- Washington Violence Against Women Network: domestice violence, sexual assault, stalking, resource directory. No matter how many times someone is told, or is made to feel that the violence is their fault, the truth is that no one deserves to be beaten or treated badly. In many cases, assault, battering and domestic violence are crimes. While everyone's situation is different, and each person knows what is best and safest for them, there are many things that victims of domestic violence can do to protect themselves and their children.
- Pacific Lutheran University - Harmony, your connection with the community.
- University of Puget Sound - Welcome to the webpage of B-GLAD, the University of Puget Sound's Queer/Straight Alliance! B-GLAD meets Tuesdays at 6 PM in the Student Diversity Center, 3211 North 15th (right across the street from Diversions Cafe).
- University of Washington Tacoma- The mission of the Queer-Straight Alliance is to provide a social, emotional and educational support for the gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, questioning, and ally populations on campus and in the surrounding community.
- Pride TCCGLBT student group at Tacoma Community College; call 253-566-5118.